Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What I have really been doing

I'm a little behind the times and just decided to reintroduce myself to prime time television. I've never seen Grey or any of her anatomy until this past week. I bought season 1 and season 2 at Costco and the television gods couldn't be happier. They have hooked another addict.

Come on. If you had just watched 32 episodes of Grey's Anatomy in the last two week you wouldn't be posting too much either.

I mean, after watching what is going on in Izzy's life there really isn't too much to complain about here .....in realityland.

After watching what is going in George's life I had all of us go and get a haircut.

After watching what is going on with Kristina, well, who am I to think my life could ever compete with Kristina's?

After watching what is going on with Meredith, I started wearing a whole lot more black panties.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am just laughing and laughing and laughing. I absolutely love it too.

You would also like Battlestar Galactica.