Sunday, October 01, 2006

Question number 172

Why do we even have a door on our bathroom? There is not one time, one time that I have a private moment to myself. If it is not one of the kids, it is tried and true that the phone rings or the doorbell sounds. Seriously, there is some sort of karma going on. Truly, I know that I deserve it. I was the best at having to go to the bathroom when there was every any chore going on at my house when I was a kid. But see my husband now plays that same trick on me

(is it a trick if the trickee knows just what the tricker is doing?)

so why would I need to be double karmaed in the way of not being able to get a second in the bathroom?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I still don't get bathroom peace either, but now I am the one who hides in the bathroom when it's time to do dishes...