Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just Kidding


Obviously I am just kidding. I would NEVER have a moose in my house. However, I do know a good deal when I see one so I did buy this for my mother and father as a lawn decoration. I hope they will rearrange and have the moose running after the garden gnomes who will be trying to climb up the trees.

I have the hottest shuffle on my ipod right now. I have it hooked up into my ihome alarm clock next to my bed and I can't hardly wait to get to bed to turn it on and listen. A lot of Alison Krauss, a lot of Dixie Chicks, a smidgen of the Police and a dash of some 70's disco. My oh my.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Please tell me that you are kidding me about the Moose and your parents' lawn. Please.

Mrs. Peterson said...

I am so kidding.

And I would appreciate if you didn't even mention lawn gnomes to my parents. father=eyes will light up and the shop shop shopper will be on his way
mother=eyes will pop out of her head and green lazer fire will beam out and explode the unlucky mentioner of gnomes