Friday, January 06, 2006

Sometimes simple is the best

Men are simple. Simple and outright. No guessing involved. Sometimes I appreciate that.

My husband just called me and asked what our plans were for tonight.
We have both been feeling sick and his friend just got a new snowmobile so I made no plans for the two of us this weekend. All I have to do is take Ryan to basketball, take Chase to his football camp, teach at church and LaRae wants to scrapbook cards.
“I don’t know. Do you have an idea of what plans you want to have?” I ask.
“Well, do you feel good enough to go out to dinner and have sex or do you just want to have sex?”

I know he would be good with either choice because men are simple.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That is hilarious! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Sp00kalot said...

I think you should have sex. And you should go out to dinner. You should do both. Maybe not at the same time. Maybe not even in the same night. But DEFINATELY. Do both.

Sp00kalot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.