Saturday, August 19, 2006

When I wasn't here I was there





Isn't he cute? Owen Hinckley Solomon. Born on July 29, 2006. 8 lbs 4 ozs. 21 inches. Firstborn to my brother Mark Solomon and Bridgette Hodson (sp?) Solomon. Right now he resides in Oregon but apparently they will be moving to California in another month or two.

It was very easy to be reminded why I wanted another baby.

And it was also very easy to see that I would never get to the gym again in at least two years. Cardio cinema here I come! Maybe if I'm lucky they will be playing Look Who's Talking or 9 Months.

Kidding!

Speaking of movies, went to go see Step Up starring Channing Tatum with 8 13 year olds last night. It is not right for a man to be that good looking. Not right I tell you.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Owen looks exactly like Mark. Scary!

Jen said...

I mean adorable-- but as soon as I saw the picture, I thought, "That is MARK!"