Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The truth about my butt

Monday: Finding Neverland

Tuesday: The Mask of Zorro

My arms hurt from the the weights on Monday. I dread the thought of doing my upper body routine tomorrow morning but Brian says that you have to have a little bit of soreness to make something happen. Something like not having so many rolls on your back.

I think that maybe what added to my delusional state of thinking I was semi not fat is that a LOT of my fat is clinging to my back and butt so it can hide from my eyes. I mean, I am a truth seeking, call it like it is kindof girl and yet I have been living in the semi not fat world for so so long. How could that happen?

It's all jiggly wiggly behind me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

better there than right in the middle of your body where you cannot escape it.