Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Coolest Thing

I have a goal to go to the gym for 6 weeks straight. Well, really my goal is to lose weight. I am sick of being large margish. I want to WANT to get a family picture taken that I am included in. I don't want to strain my heart to carry around unnecessary weight. I want to be sexy even if I can't work it for anyone but my husband. I want to be able to go buy whatever clothes I want, not the clothes that simply make me look the thinnest.

I realize that I will have to give up some eating habits but I am focusing on the gym goal right now. It has just gotten easier.

My gym was just remodeled. It added a new women's section, expanded daycare, and THE COOLEST THING ever. It is called a cardio cinema. Essentially, it is a simply a movie theater with treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes and stairmasters instead of chairs. Since Cooper started school last Tuesday I have been spending an hour there every day. I never get to finish the movie but it is so WONDERFUL not to have to deal with commercials. I love it! So I am going to add an additional line to my blog every day. It will be the movie that I watched. Even if I don't write anything else I am going to do this so I will have another check and balance to get me to the gym every day.

Day 7--TODAY'S MOVIE: The Producers.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, well, good for you! I am so proud of you and so jealous of the movies!