Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fortunately

Fortunately, I have already been to the gym today twice and it is only noon.

Unfortunately, the first time was at 5 am in the morning.

Fortunately, Brian, my body builder friend was already there and waiting to show me how to do all the weight training that will lose me 30 pounds.

Unfortunately, Brian, my other friend that is such a putz to his wife, was there as well.

Fortunately, Brian and I were done by 6 am.

Unfortunately, he wants me to come back tomorrow morning so he can go through the scheduled workout with me.

Fortunately, I can go back to bed tomorrow morning as well.

Unfortunately, he tells me that I can't eat anything but salad after 4 pm if I won't go on a real diet.

Fortunately, I know from experience that as you get in shape you have less sugar cravings.

Unfortunately, today I have already eaten 2 Krispie Kremes.

Fortunately, I was able to watch Miss Congeniality II today while doing cardio during my second visit.

Unfortunately, even after my cardio workout I am nowhere close to looking like Sandra Bullock.

And there is no fortunately about that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am also in awe, and I am cracking up at this post.