Saturday, February 18, 2006

Introducing Brinkley

How many times I have washed blankets with pee: 72
How many times I have been woken up to take him outside: 19
How many times I have had to stop Chase and Cooper from roughhousing with him too hard: 1465
How many times we have renamed him: 299
How many times I have had to bring him to work with me: 3
How many times I have had to clean his poop off the office floor: 1
How many times I have slept with him in my bed with his kennel right next to the bed: 4……out of the 4 nights that he has lived with us
How many times I have shivered in fear of the next year of chewing: 194
How many times I have kissed and loved him: 9254
How much I already love him: infinity and infinity.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, he is precious!!!

But I have this rule in my house. No more puppies. Ever. Full-grown dogs, fine. But puppies? No. Oy vay, I might as well have another baby.