Monday, September 12, 2005

Follow up/Wrap up

Bart's friend moved out of our house and back in well, now his house. He came and picked up all his stuff on Sunday and brought her to my house. After all this drama what was I supposed to do?!?! I could barely even look at her but managed a few strangled words. Definately not my best show. And Bart tells me that his friend told him that she cried the whole way back home and kept saying "What did you tell them about me?" "You're lying if you say you didn't tell them anything!" So for the time being, the drama, drama, drama has moved out of my house. Between you and me, I will keep the bed made up for him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am just dying laughing about this, especially the part about keeping the bed made up for him. What was he thinking by bringing her into your house? That is so funny-- good for her for crying all the way home. Sheesh.