Thursday, September 08, 2005

End of Day blog

It is 10:09 pm and I am finally getting 5 minutes of uninterrupted "me" time for the day. The kids and Bart are all in bed and I have finished all my tasks--that I am going to get done--for the day. I can unwind a bit.
Today was a little crazy and the weekend looks more of the same. Bart is going hunting again which is a mixed blessing. I do enjoy not having to work around/with/over/along with his schedule on the weekend. However, this weekend I could do with some adult help. I have two soccer games, a football practice and a game, a yard sale fundraiser and Cooper.
I finished Eragon and Eldest so I don't have a book to read and snatch little enjoyable moments between all these other activities. (Here is my recommendation: Not books you have to own but a good read.) Although I did find out that the last book in the Mitford series comes out in November. What a year! J. K. Rowling, Diane Gabaldon and Jan Karon. Wow!
I haven't had a Coke in almost a month but I may have to resort to that treat this weekend.
I hope it is a good weekend. It sure sucks to get through the whole week just to have a bad weekend.
Good night.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your weekend makes me want to crawl into bed. Have your coke! One coke won't make you fat.

Next, read The Dead Zone-- even if you have already read it-- so we can talk about it.

Also: read The Historian (I haven't yet, but have heard good things), and if you need more of a list, email me and I will give you one. OOOOHHH The Time Traveler's Wife! Oh my gosh, get out and get that book on your lunch hour. Right now.