Wednesday, April 04, 2007

7 thoughts in 7 seconds

As 7 seconds is all the time that I have:

1) My house is perpetually dirty but I am also continually amazed at how much better it can look in a 7 minute quick clean up.

2) I just pulled out my second load of laundry and out fell Chase's ipod shuffle. After losing his nano he got for his birthday last year we bought him a refurbished shuffle for Christmas telling him he had to keep this one for a whole year before we would even consider getting him another expensive ipod. I sure hope that it still works.

3) I don't feel any better after writing all that stuff about my sister in law. In fact, I was a bit worried that Bart would see that I was airing dirty laundry about his family on the internet. And that wouldn't be nice at all.

4) I watched Underworld for the 5th time last night. I do love vampires. After reading this delectable and highly recommended new series by Stephenie Meyer about the breed and then completely enjoying Underworld I feel as though I might have to go back to Ann Rice and check into her Interview with a Vampire again. Is there any way that these creatures could be real??

5) I am trying to get Cooper enrolled in a private school next year and apparently every child on the face of the earth goes to school here in Salt Lake County. I should have started when I was at the hospital after birthing him.

6) Could anyone love Crystal Lite single servings as much as I do?

7) I am listening to Little Women-book on tape-and there is a whole post or two to be written about that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am here and reading. I love your updates, even if I am too braindead at the moment to leave interesting comments.