Thursday, May 11, 2006

Typing, 23 calories Running, 264 calories

Will I jinx it if I write in here that I worked out twice yesturday? Probably because my will power has an OUT OF ORDER sign displayed out in front. When I take the baby to preschool every day I go to the gym around the corner and run or bike. Last night when I got home I wanted to take the whole family to the High School track and run. Instead it ended up being just Bart and I.
Ryan was doing homework that was due last month. I should be aggrieved that my daughter's school allows deadlines to become obsolete and a joke but this week I am happily working on April and March's assignments. Yes, you read right. She is failing Algebra, English and History. She just didn't turn assignments in. I looked at her entire grade repetoire and everything that she has turned in she was getting 90%-100%. BUT if you only turn in half the assignments, you end up with a 50% in the class. That, my dear child, is an F.
Chase and Cooper had a dinner engagement that they were committed to.
That left Bart and I. It was a beautiful night and running on the track was like running in the pillow shoes that Orlando Bloom designed in Elizabethtown. I love the music in my ipod. I am such a good mixer!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What do you have on your ipod? And what kind of ipod do you have?