Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Boy and His Dog

Last night when I made the final mommy rounds to check on the sleeping children I found my 10 year old asleep under his bed with the puppy. Apparently the puppy has grown too big to sleep ON the bed with my son so my son found a compromise for the both of them. Between the two of them I could die an early death from high blood pressure but last night's sleepy snapshot was better than any moment of the American Idol 2 hour finale.

I made the mistake of letting this moment get to me so that I did not put Friday in his kennel for the night. How could I separate those two? Unfortunately at 2 am Friday got up and scared the spit out of me by deciding to drink from my toilet in my bathroom. I had NO idea what the noise was. Unfortunately I figured it out and GROSS! I hate that about dogs. YUCH!

He spent the rest of the night in his kennel.

No comments: