Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A New Life

Welcome to the crooked trail! Again. Only it is a new trail. (Still just as crooked.) I have officially been out of work now for 6 days now. I am a stay at home mom. Over the past 6 “idyllic” day I have learned that my oldest child is failing 7th grade. My littlest child thinks that he should get a treat at every store that we go in. That my whole family has a spending problem. We went to the movies to see MI3 on Monday night and my kids were disgusted that we were not going to buy any movie treats. The movie wasn’t worth seeing without popcorn. My littlest had a little tantrum but the other two were not far behind. My puppy has an uncontrollable chewing habit that he may or may not survive. I have lost 3 bras to his problem and whether we have money or not, I will not sacrifice in this area. I can see that I have some serious mommy work cut out for me these next 4 or 5 months.

No comments: