Thursday, March 23, 2006

Men............and weight

So today I was talking to my male neighbor and he shared with me his deepest darkest feelings that he would not spend the $20 for a gym membership for his wife until she changed her eating habits. Because as long as she ate like she does now, going to the gym even 7 times a week wouldn't help. The spindle popped off my disgust-o-meter. Not to mention that she makes 3 times more money than he so it really is her money and she can damn well take a match to it and burn it up if she chooses. Not to mention that she does all the homework in the house. Not to mention that she works 10-12 hours a day. Truly, this is a day where I think the world would be a better place without men. My previous post was about MY weight gain. I did not say anything about men who think they have the right to add to my guilt about my weight. Or about men who think they should play every Saturday. My disgust-o-meter is already broken, thank goodness. But I digress.

No comments: