Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16

4 more days until Spring and it is so cold and stormy here that it seems like it will never come. Winter is in the process of ruining another perfectly good weekend plan and I am PISSED! I really need to morph into a seed or a bear because truly, I am only half alive during this harsh cold season and it would be best if I just hibernated. I just went tanning and while that helps, it is so not long enough. Oh ho! Long enough for you to wonder and sometimes shiver with fear at how the UVA rays are mutating your skin cells and maybe your eye cells so that you will find yourself with some ugly disease later in life but not long enough for you to forget about the Narnian ice witch just waiting to blow down your neck and whip up your hair into an icicle hairdo like hers just outside the salon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

very prettily written.

I have been thinking of tanning again recently too.