Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fence Sitting

Just 30 more days before I become Sandra Bullock starring in Two Weeks Notice. I hope my boss doesn't realize he is in love with me after that. Good gosh! I hope I don't realize that I am in love with my boss after that. HA! That would never happen. He is the one that is spurring me on to this huge decision in my life. And, ironically, I am grateful for that. There has barely been a moment since I made the decision where I have felt hesitant or uncertain that this is the right thing to do. That is a blessing for me as I am always one loving the tip top of the proverbial fence. No, I have no other plans. I have found a health plan that will get us through until September. I plan on taking the boys and living down in Richfield with Grandpa for a few weeks. Working on his garden, playing with the puppy and four wheeling. I plan on going to the pool a lot here at home. And working out and running with Ryan, Bart and Friday. I plan on actually putting a dinner schedule together each week and sticking to it. I even have a friend who is going to teach me coupon shopping. I plan on starting to look for a job in August. But all these are just that: plans. Nothing in concrete. I am just waiting for May 1 to see what I really want to do.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, obviously you want to come and visit me!