Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Book Break is Over

Well, I have returned. Returned from the book break. I finished A Breath of Snow and Ashes last night. And enjoyed it immensely. I sobbed and sobbed and even this morning cried a little. It really isn't that sad. I think that I am just sad that the book is finished. It is her second to last book in the series. You can tell. A lot of loose ends are being tied up. A lot of questions got answered. I just love these people in the book. How pathetic that I love fake people.
I have one more sequel to come out this year. The very last book in the Mitford series is coming out in November. This has been a good year for books! However, it is the last book and I know it will break my heart.
I am still in Pocatello Idaho. And my cell phone bill is gonna be a big one!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am asking for the book for Christmas. You need to go over and say hi at http://sarahspace.com because she loves the books too-- she is reading Snow and Ashes for the second time now.

What is the Mitford series?