Thursday, August 25, 2005

Today

Wow! Jen totally revamped this page and it is beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks Jen!

Ryan went off to 7th grade orientation this morning. I drove her and her 3 friends to school and dropped them off to start a whole new life. I have been trying to figure out all day if I am sad because I want to go back to junior high myself
I want to be that young again
I want to LOOK that young again
I want to be that innocent again or
I don't want my 12 year old baby girl to be that old
I don't want my baby to LOOK that old
I am scared for the amount of homework I have coming my way.

Maybe all the above.

2 comments:

Jen said...

7th grade?? Oh yeah. She is a year older than Sam. I forgot. No, wait. No, she isn't! Sam will be 12 in November, and he is in 6th grade.

Either way, I am experiencing all of the above.

Sp00kalot said...

Isnt it amazing how we once thought we'd never be a certain age, then with the blink of an eye, there we are. You're only as old as you feel though. Age is just a number. Live like the age you want to be, that the trick.