Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Harry Potter #6 spoiler

So, www.filledetulippe.com came up with an awesome theory on Harry Potter. I have been waiting and waiting for Bart to finish it so that I can tell him about it. Well, he finished it. And then he told me the same thing that Raq was thinking. I must have been so involved in the emotion of the book that I couldn't see straight. Although I did feel that Snape sat on the fence the entire night EXCEPT to kill Dumbledore. With the castle in chaos, a true follower of Voldemort would have done more damage. Maybe not kill Harry but certainly others.
More and more I am not believing that Dumbledore is really dead. More and more I am believing that Snape and Dumbledore made the unbreakable vow and that is why Dumbledore always believed Snape and his loyalties. I think that someone will be able to tell Harry a bit about this and also have some very fabulous reason to remain at Hogwarts his last year. Quite possibly because it is the safest and most obvious place to continue to groom the D.A.

And then again maybe I am entirely wrong.

2 comments:

Jen said...

No, you are completely right. I cannot believe that a) Snape is really evil and b) that D is really dead. I totally have the same theories.

KinnicChick said...

oooh! Me too! Me too! Or perhaps just wishful thinking. But this is exactly what Jen and I didn't get to discuss in Grand Marais.

Hello. My name is Keri. And I'm a new 3D friend of Jen's. Although we've been great blog friends forEVER! ;)