Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Concerts, part 2

I really have had some swinging times, I promise. Here is the working list of concerts that I have attended that I can remember:
Fine Young Cannibals Hey, they are really good despite their name.
Madonna Borderline
Madonna Like a Virgin
Sting Dream of the Blue Turtles
Sting Fields of Gold
The Cure Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
The Cure Boys Don’t Cry
UB40
Gene Loves Jezebel
Echo and the Bunnymen
Beautiful South
Bryan Adams Cuts Like a Knife
Beach Boys 4th of July Washington DC Mall Free Concert
Foreigner Agent Provocateur
Chicago Chicago 17
Howard Jones Acoustic
Howard Jones What is Love?
B-52s
Air Supply
Barry Manilow
Depeche Mode Black Celebration
Dead or Alive
Hall and Oates
Edie Brickell and the Bohemians Shooting Rubberbands at the Stars

I am going home to open my journals because I have kept a lot of ticket stubs to these events and I am sure I am missing some. I know that I have an unused ticket to The Cars which is devastating to me. However, if I had to choose one concert to go to in the whole world it would be the Police. One of the top regrets of my life is that I missed one of their shows.

Past 10 year concerts
Kurt Bestor
Toby Keith
Brooks and Dunn
U2

1 comment:

Jen said...

I had no idea!!!