Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Words of the Day

Sad teeth
They really have nothing to do with each other, 
these two words.
The first is simply how I feel about Heath Ledger. 
Dying.
His smile in 10 Things I Hate About You is 
A legend.
His character in A Knight's Tale made me laugh.
He was 28. 
He had most everything and yet it still didn't make him happy.
That makes me sad.
Ryan got her braces off her teeth today.
She is officially braceless as of 12:10 this afternoon.
I don't know what is more luminescent
Her blinding whiteness or
her unconcealed headiness at being braceless.
I know that youth is beautiful 
but Ryan is also encircled with my heart's love
and that makes her breath taking.

1 comment:

Bridge said...

DID NOT see that one coming! Wouldn't you like to know what was going on in his life before today? And Ryan looks fabulous! Tell her I said so.