Saturday, January 19, 2008

6 months later

Hello? Hello?? Hello???

Exactly. Exactly 6 months later. Can that be a sign?


I definately need a new font for 2008.

Test

test

test

test

test

Blogger does not really give you a whole bunch of variety on the font scene. It makes me rather peevish about finishing the post. But I promised myself that I would. It is still January and vague and random ideas are still mulling in my brain for resolutions.
  • I will be running in some races this year.

  • I will be taking classes this year.

  • I will be blogging this year.

  • I will be gettting my photos and my family's photos in some organizational design this year.

  • I will be going on a envy breeding vacation this year.

I am actually taking a class already this year so things are in motion. I have also started a whole new career as of 4 months ago. I have been thinking of changing my blog banner.  Tune in again for a couple of options.  

For now I will leave you with another pictorial image of this past 2007 Christmas.  


No comments: