Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1st

I have been trying to upload Halloween picture to $%&*@#$& ^%$@!*(^ blogger all day today. Inbetween other tasks that needed to be done today.

I had to get up at 6 today to clean up weeds and crap from the backyard. Can I save the "why" for another post? I don't care what the right answer is, I say yes.

I took the kids to school and then went to Cooper's class for my once a week volunteer time.

Had to listen to Cooper's teacher tell me that Cooper was very distracted when she is talking about something that he is not interested in. PLEASE tell me something I don't know.

Went to Bart's work to answer phones and talk to the boss man. IT WAS CRAZY.

Picked up Ryan from school.

Did homework, made dinner, talked on the phone, visited with the neighbor cop.

Put Cooper in the bathtub to detox from the candy. He stayed in the water for 2 hours. We read Christmas stories and sang songs.

Watching the first JAZZ game of the season. I have high hopes for this year.

I am going to try posting pictures one more time and then the list will be published. What a poor start to November.

OH YAY! It worked.





No comments: