Thursday, March 15, 2007

Message in a blogtle


I know. I know. The title is as corny as it gets. But I love it!!!
And I did it. I got tickets for the Police. 2 tickets which is really all I need. Or can afford. I am beyond excited. I really am. I will hold it in for a little while considering that the concert is not until June 15. It is in Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand. Yes, 16,000 other fans will be there with me as we croon along with Sting to "Can't Stand Losing You", "So Lonely", "Walking on the Moon", and "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic."
I mean, look at that picture. Look at them. Would it matter to you that the seats are not next to each other? Because Bart seems to think that is a minor problem. I don't. I was happy to get floor seats after 15 minutes of being on the phone. The freaking concert sold out in 15 minutes. I may have to sit on Bart's shoulders or something so he is not all alone in a crowd of Sting lovers. That may entail me to have to lose some weight before the concert. I told Raquel the thought intrigued me to try and weigh the same amount that I did when they actually were the soundtrack to my life before.
Hmmmmm.......The Police. They do a body good.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, you are so lucky!

Hmmm, I would like to be the same weight that I was when they first came into my life, too, but I think I might be dead if I lose that much weight in that short of time.