Tuesday, July 12, 2005

where have i been?

I have just been reading some other bloggers pages and I am amazed! Blogging is big! It is massive! I love words and what they can convey. I love the tone in people's writings. I love the whole messed up world of communication. I know that any writing is only perception of what happened and that each event could be written about 4,276 different ways. I know that even if I continue writing this online journal it will only be half of what really happened because R, C, C and B will not agree with me on most of it. But since I will have the only journal and the only written version of our history I will be the one to document our life. It just is so hard. I get so frusterated with the lack of content in the Harry Potter movies simply for the lack of time that they have. Sometimes I feel that way with a journal. I get frusterated in not being able to explain/document/illustrate the whole event. And I think it is not worth it even to try. But then I read some of these other blogs and I don't know the half of their life and it still conveys something to me. Even if it is just grit enough to continue writing, reading, being a mom, trying to exercise, living a life that you can hang your hat on--(Brooks and Dunn) There is something to knowing other people are out there doing the same thing that you are doing. And this makes it so much more possible to find these people. Or just even know about them. I remember at Wray's funeral how sad that I was that one of "us" would not be out there in the world fighting, living, taking what was his, laughing and seeing the good in other people. Him being out there--even if it was away from me--gave me strength. I don't want to spend my whole day reading blogs but just knowing that they are out there gives me strength.

Isn't technology great? And I haven't even started talking about ipods yet.

No comments: