Monday, July 11, 2005

What I See


So after many hours, ok, minutes trying to figure out a picture for my profile I came up with this one. It is truly recent--try yesturday. 7/10/2005. However, now I can't figure out how to attach it to my profile so I thought I would just post it.

I love my bangs.
I hate the size of my facial pores.
I love my eyelashes.
I hate my allergies.
I think my brain has potential.
I think my body is not living up to it's potential due to the fault of the mouth.

My youngest is four. I think that it is actually time to start thinking of myself as an individual again and not just a mother. Sometimes it is more terrifying to be responsible to remake me back into an interesting stand alone-say nothing of sexy- individual than it is to continue to be a good and dedicated mother of three.

I have to figure out if that is the reason I want to have another baby or if I really want to have another baby to have another baby.

No comments: