Monday, May 12, 2008

Watching Hitch right now.

Dancing with Kevin James is one of my life's goals. And it could be in the top five.

Just had one of the best mother's day ever.

And yet Mondays can just turn things to crap so fast. Amazing.

On Saturday we all got into the car and drove straight to IFA. Intermountain Farmers Association. We had been talking about this for a littlish longish while now. And Bart decided that it would be a good mother's day present. I had read the books and I thought that we could try it.

So we all looked into the cages and picked out our little chicken soulmate. We have 6 little guests at our house. They have a barn waiting for them when they get old enough but right now they are occupying the cardboard box in the kitchen.



And the barely audible peeps are so so cute.

We had a good barbeque dinner with my mother and father on Saturday night. We have had such awful weather that it is just marvelous to be outside for a time. It was a little cold but worth it. I do love my parents. They were goodly parents. They are goodly grandparents. I appreciate them so much.

Sunday morning went to church. Feeling a little nervous about leaving Friday home as the chick babysitter but he did well. Came home and had to go back to pick up Ryan. When I came back from that Bart said "Change your clothes. We got a Jazz game to go to!"

OH YES BABY!! WE WON!

Zac Effron and Vanessa Hutchins were there with us. Hey! The kindergarteners were impressed with that part.

1 comment:

Bridge said...

Nice post! I've been waiting and waiting for one. Glad your M's day weekend was fun. Can I have one of your chicks? So cute!