Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My collection

I collect nativity sets. I have slowed down a bit for two reasons. One, I don't see one I have to have every year and two, I don't have any more room to put the ones I do have up and around in my house during the season.

I do not have one single set that features bears or penguins as the figures. Snowmen either. I don't know why but it bothers me.

But this year I believe I might just have to expand my collection and it might just be a bending of the rules. It's beyond rules. It's beyond fantastic! Can somebody please tell me where I can find this sock monkey set?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you jest! We follow the same rules and that would be shattering the rules!! Brett just got me the Willow Creek or whatever ones for our anniversary! It is beautiful--yes, even more than your sock monkey one! --Carol

Jen said...

That is the most awesome nativity scene, ever!

Did you ask Dr. Google?